Коты-Воители. Загадочное озеро

Объявление

Дорогие гости, не проходите мимо, здесь, современная администрация. Для людей, которые любят рекламу: Ник:Реклама Пароль:12345

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

В цирке

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 51

Итак, представьте, что вы в цирке ^^

Руиза-чан пришла в цирк и огляделась там.
- Привет! Есть кто?
Удостоверившись, что в цирке пусто, девочка подбежала к стойке мороженщика. Она посмотрела по сторонам: вдруг кто-то пришёл?
Никого не обнаружив, рыжая девочка, тихо посмеиваясь, забрала всё шоколадное и вишнёвое мороженое из стойки.
- Ха-ха! Я - властелин шоколадного и вишнёгого мороженого!
С тем же злобным смехом девочка убежала в неизвестном направлении(в сторону стойки с лимонадом)

Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is presented on net?

This is really interesting, You are an excessively professional blogger. I've joined your feed and sit up for searching for more of your magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

If some one wants expert view on the topic of blogging then i propose him/her to pay a visit this weblog, Keep up the nice job.

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

Can you tell us more about this? I'd love to find out more details.

Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to come back once again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal website now ;)

Hello, I desire to subscribe for this webpage to obtain hottest updates, so where can i do it please assist.